We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
* Hands on business analysis/interface design experience and work product examples
* Demonstrated success on complex enhancements/projects of all sizes throughout the entire life cycle
* Experience in navigating and accommodating a high level of change for demanding clients and adapting accordingly
* Solid working knowledge of Agile Framework, Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC)
* Good understanding of Media and Publishing industry (Television, Home Entertainment, Marketing, Digital Asset Management, Product Licensing a plus!) and the role that IT plays in the industry
* Good to have experience in Google AMP and Google AD Manager and worked on CMS systems like Contentful or WordPress.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Market - Fixed CTC
Desired Candidate Profile
Innova Solutions Private Limited