As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will be responsible for
completing the following tasks:
- Responsible for SIEM security operational review and recommendations, technical data gathering, security and policy review and configuration and quality assurance.
- Identify potential risks, threats, vulnerabilities and exploits through malware analysis, vulnerability scanning, threat hunting, secure code review and penetration testing.
- Have a strong working knowledge of software, web and mobile application vulnerabilities, such as the OWASP Top 10, OWASP API, CVE, etc).
- Experience in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, etc.), parsing logs, automating tasks and complex data analysis.
- Knowledge of operating system internals and security mechanisms.
- Understanding of attacker techniques that leverage email and cloud-service tactics.
- Experience with advanced persistent threats and human adversary compromises.
- Aide in the definition and maintenance of security policies and standards to comply with industry wide regulations.
- Assist in the education of peers/stakeholders on security posture and development of best practices.
- Document findings and drive remediation validation of identified vulnerabilities
- Support on-call activities and rotation
- Maintain policies and procedures documentation and communicate needed enhancements.
Tools & Technologies
- Security Tool Support for Endpoint (Fidelis), CASB (MVISION), Log Analytics (ELK), etc.
- Nessus, Burp Suite, sqlmap, Nikto, Nmap, Metasploit, Wireshark
- TCP/IP, HTTP(S), XMPP and DNS
- Firewalls, IDS/IPS and WAF
- Perl, Python or PHP
- MySQL, MSSQL, NoSQL
Education & Certification:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Relevant industry training and/or certification: CISSP, CompTia Security+, OSCP, CEH, CCSP
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Market - Fixed CTC
Desired Candidate Profile
Innova Solutions Private Limited
Innova Solutions is a global information technology company combining a global reach with a local touch. Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Innova employs more than 1,800 technology professionals worldwide, with field offices in New York, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, and Taipei. From Cloud Transformation to Data Services to Managed IT Operations, Innova provides a broad array of proven, tested, cost effective and enterprise scale technologies and services that leverage latest technology and delivery models to deliver high value in the cloud, in the data center, and across complex inter connected environments
View Contact Details+