Responsible for managing and monitoring IP Telephony network end to end
- The candidate must be a creative thinker who can investigate multiple paths in the hunt for root cause of an urgent issue, lead support of business-critical outages, clear the path to resolution, and own the steps for prevention
- Proficient in Call Manager, CUC, UCCX, CER, IM&P, Expressway, ISDN PRI, SIP, CUBE, and Voice Gateway
- Experience on configuring and troubleshooting Jabber.
- Experience on UCCX Administration, Troubleshooting, and Scripting.
- Experience on VMware VSphere management.
- Should be ready to work on basic MACD tasks.
- Diagnose, Troubleshoot, resolve service issues related to VoIP telephony platforms and applications
- Installing, implementing, deploying, upgrading, and administering VOIP Technologies
- Proficient with Dialed Number Analyzer, CDR, RTMT, Translator X, trace reading.
- Study trends, and participate in scaling adjustments for capacity of components, resources and sessions
- Monitor and manage call quality, and reliability of telephony infrastructure
- Primary escalation for L1 Common Monitoring Team
- Managing and supporting an enterprise VOIP environment
- Configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance, of VOIP environment
- Configuring and troubleshooting call control protocols on Voice Gateways
- Work closely with Client, Internal Operations and engineering teams tomeet the customer's requirements
- Strong and Practical Experience on Telepresence and conferencing devices, preferably Polycom products. Knowledge of Zoom would be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience on 8x8 UCAAS platform desirable.
- Knowledge of Nuance Speech Attendant and any call recording platform would be an added advantage.
- Support Incident, Problem, Change and Request Management along with IP Telephony implementation skills.
- Thought Leadership around Automation, define, and plan and execute automation strategy
- Support Operations: Meet 24/7 & On Call requirements during shift rotations.
- 4-5 years of supporting VOIP infrastructure in Enterprise Environment, multi-cluster support experience preferred.
- Must have hands on experience supporting clients who have an AWS or Azure environment.
- Experience supporting Private Cloud, such as OpenStack, is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in ECE and Computer Science, Engineering or related technical degree
- Must possess problem solving and communication skills.
- Must excel working in team environment
- Cisco Certification like CCNA Voice is a plus
Desired Candidate Profile
Innova Solutions Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Arun Asokan
Contact Company:Innova Solutions Private Limited
Address :284/1 A , OLD MAHABALIPURAM ROAD, KANDANCHAVADI,PERUNGUDI, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600096,India