Experience 6-11 years
Skill Set Devops, AWS, EC2.
Job Title Senior Engineer / Lead
Come work as a Senior / Lead - Devops Engineer at growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished leaders, For Leading technology services company Innova Solutions
Innova Solutions is a global information technology company combining a global reach with a local touch. Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Innova employs more than 1,800 technology professionals worldwide, with field offices in New York, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, and Taipei. From Cloud Transformation to Data Services to Managed IT Operations, Innova provides a broad array of proven, tested, cost effective and enterprise scale technologies and services that leverage latest technology and delivery models to deliver high value in the cloud, in the data center, and across complex inter connected environments .
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our DevOps team with experience building and scaling services in a cloud environment.
You will work closely with the technical lead/ architects to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will establish configuration management, automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration, and train the team in DevOps best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system.
You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You'll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you'll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
- Build independent web-based tools, microservices and solutions
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc
- Understand how various systems work
- Understand how IT operations are managed
- Manage source control including SVN and GIT
- Improve CI/CD tooling.
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available systems.
The candidate must have hand-on experience in Maintaining & Operating AWS core services stating from (AWSDevopstools like Code Commit, Code Pipeline, Code Deploy & Code Build, Monitoring Tools like Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail. Security Tools: SSM, Patch management, Trust Advisory, IAM, Database Migration from on prem to AWS Cloud)
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of relevant AWSDevopsexperience
- Hands-on experience implementingDevOpspractices and CI/CD automations for complex applications.
- Provisioning and de-provisioning AWS accounts for internal customers.
- Develop procedures to automate security tasks during code builds and deployments.
- Must have experience extracting pertinent security data from SIEM solutions and AWS audit, logs, and reports
- Investigate and resolve security violations by providing postmortem analysis to illuminate the issue, and identify causes, possible solutions, and preventative measures.
- Work alongside systems and development teams to support transition and operation of client web sites / applications in and out of AWS.
- Deploying, managing, and operating AWS environments.
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices.
- Proactively keep up to date on AWS services and developments.
- Create automation, in order to streamline provisioning and de-provisioning processes.
- Lead certain data/service migration projects.
- Setup High Availability and DR environments in AWS.
- Experience in provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS.
- Capabilities to provide AWS operations and deployment guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Capable of learning new technologies and platforms quickly and able to apply them to solve complex problems.
- Experience with application / data migration to/from AWS.
- Experience with configuration and management software such GIT, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Deployment experience using common AWS technologies like VPC, SSM, S3, ECS and regionally distributed EC2 instances, Docker, and more.
- Hands-on experience with repetitive-task automation experience via scripting (e.g. Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.).
- Working knowledge of web and application server architecture for public clouds.
- Clearly document findings and recommendations that can be shared both internally and externally
- Keep technical documentation up to date
- Comfortable briefing internal and external stakeholders on findings and solution.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Market - Fixed CTC
Desired Candidate Profile
Innova Solutions Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Suresh Sakthivel
Contact Company:Innova Solutions Private Limited