Come work as a Sales Force Technical lead / Architect at growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished leaders, with technology services company Innova Solutions .
Innova Solutions is a global information technology company combining a global reach with a local touch. Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Innova employs more than 1,800 technology professionals worldwide, with field offices in New York, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, and Taipei. From Cloud Transformation to Data Services to Managed IT Operations, Innova provides a broad array of proven, tested, cost effective and enterprise scale technologies and services that leverage latest technology and delivery models to deliver high value in the cloud, in the data centre, and across complex inter connected environments .
- Design and develop integrations between Salesforce and other applications / systems. Develop and maintain Visualforce, AppExchange, Force.com pages and integration to other third-party solutions (PeS)
- Salesforce.com developer/advanced developer certification
- Perform development activities including coding and configuration as well as guide team members
- Manage, package, and deploy software releases to all environments using robust software development lifecycle methodology
- Manage external relationships with a focus on client satisfaction, clearly communicating issues and delegating work as necessary.
- Work closely with subject matter experts, developers, testers and business partners
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with minimum 10 years over all IT work experience.
- Minimum 7 - 8 years of relevant full-time Salesforce application development experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience leading Salesforce Implementation projects, technical project teams, and performing code reviews.
- In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles / Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, Triggers, Process Builder etc.
- Verify completeness of input documents and raise questions for requirement clarification, identify technical risks & challenges
- Handle established Agile processes and assist in data gathering from the team
- Perform code reviews for work product developed by others.
- Technical Mentoring and coaching of the development team
- Provide technical support to peers & juniors
- Recommend changes to improve established development processes
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications
- Build holistic understanding of applications & underlying domain being supported
- Familiar in executing Onsite-Offshore project model
- Certified in SFDC technical domain is a must.
- Excellent Communication Skills with a good team player capacity
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Market - Fixed CTC
Desired Candidate Profile
Innova Solutions Private Limited